Crocus Jeanne d'Arc
- Plant and Planting Details:
Crocus are one of the earliest and most cheerful of all spring flowering bulbs and Crocus Jeanne d'Arc s one of the most cheerful, elegant and purest of them all.
These white flowering Crocus Jeanne d'Arc are supplied in packets of 8
Secure Yours Now
Available to Pre Order Now for Delivery in Autumn, Beginning September/October
- Flowering each year beginning in late February/Early March, Crocus Jeanne d'Arc bulbs are perfect for growing in bulb drifts or pots.
- If you would like to create an area of colour in your lawn then these super sized Crocus bulbs are the ones for you as they are perfect for naturalizing
- Plant 5-10cm deep and 5-10cm or more apart
- Stagger the planting over a few weeks if you want to and this will result in the blooms opening up over a longer period in the spring
- Crocus Jeanne d'Arc bulbs can be successfully planted right in to January
- Size of Bulb 10cm and bigger
- I have been growing Crocus Jeanne d'Arc from this Dutch grower for over 10 years and each year the quality is superb.
- All Pre- Season Orders (Bulbs and Flower Seeds) will be delivered when they arrive in stock. Please note that this is expected to be during September/October
- All my Spring Flowering Bulbs come from suppliers whose flower bulbs I have been planting in gardens for over 10 years and each year the quality is superb.