- Plant and Planting Details:
Crocus are one of the earliest and most cheerful of all spring flowering bulbs and Crocus Jeanne d'Arc s one of the most cheerful, elegant and purest of them all.
These white flowering Crocus Jeanne d'Arc are supplied in packets of 10
- Flowering each year beginning in late February/Early March, Crocus Jeanne d'Arc bulbs are perfect for growing in bulb drifts or pots.
- If you would like to create an area of colour in your lawn then these super sized Crocus bulbs are the ones for you as they are perfect for naturalizing
- Plant 5-10cm deep and 5-10cm or more apart
- Stagger the planting over a few weeks if you want to and this will result in the blooms opening up over a longer period in the spring
- Crocus Jeanne d'Arc bulbs can be successfully planted right in to January
- Size of Bulb 10cm and bigger
- I have been growing Crocus Jeanne d'Arc from this Dutch grower for over 10 years and each year the quality is superb.
- All Pre- Season Orders (Bulbs and Flower Seeds) will be delivered when they arrive in stock. Please note that this is expected to be during September/October
- All my Spring Flowering Bulbs come from suppliers whose flower bulbs I have been planting in gardens for over 10 years and each year the quality is superb.
To see Our standard, reduced and FREE Delivery Rates click here
Within Ireland, all my deliveries are made by An Post Courier service. Soon, all their vehicles will be electric vehicles and thus, the use of fossil fuels is hugely reduced in the delivery of my orders within Ireland. Packaging, where possible is completely compostable.
Please Note: If you are ordering items from the pre season Spring Flowering Bulbs (Tulips, Daffodils, Alliums and Other Spring Flowering bulbs) along with other items in the store, you will incur a second delivery charge as these will be delivered in a separate delivery in the autumn. This is expected to be during September and October
All the packaging that I use is, where possible either reused, recycled or recyclable. All the bulbs are supplied to me loose in bulk crates so that there is no plastic wrapping or packaging to be dumped.