Create a beautiful display of spring colour with these Mixed Colour Daffodils
These, Grade 1 Mixed Colour Daffodils are supplied in packets of 16
Daffodil bulbs are Available to Pre-Order NOW for Delivery in the Autumn.
Save Money on your Spring Flowering Bulbs
These Mixed Daffodil Bulbs are available to pre-order now for delivery in Autumn 2021. I expect delivery to be during September/October
By Ordering NOW you will save at least 30% on Retail Price.
You pay the price marked and the price crossed out will be the retail during the autumn as supply becomes limited and prices go up
Spring bulbs vary in cost depending on the time of year. Ordering early in the year means that I can supply them at a better price. These will become more expensive as we get closer to the autumn.
In short, by pre-ordering spring flowering bulbs,
- we save money and
- have a better range to choose from
This Discount will last as long as the prices remain as they are. As soon as they go up, I will have to remove the discount. This normally happens towards the end of July/early AugustMIxed Colour Daffodil Bulbs:
- All these Narcissus are bulbs that I will be using for my own design clients during the autumn.
- These Daffodil Bulbs are better quality than what I have found available in garden centres prepacked in plastic packaging.
- The Daffodil bulbs I am offering for sale are Irish grown, large and good quality which guarantees good quality blooms next spring.
- They come from an Irish grower whose Daffodils I have been planting in gardens for over 12 years and each year the quality is superb.
- These Mixed Colour Daffodil bulbs are grown in Cork and the quality of these Narcissus bulbs are as good as you will get and as they originate in Ireland you can be sure that your purchase has a lower Carbon footprint than many others available.
- Plant 15cm deep and 10cm or more apart
- Stagger the planting over a few weeks or months in the autumn so that the flowering period will be similarly staggered next spring.
- Size of Bulb 14cm+
- All the packaging that I use, where possible, is either reused, recycled or recyclable. All the bulbs are supplied to me loose in bulk crates so that there is no plastic wrapping or packaging to be dumped.
- Please Note that these picture are representative only and may not be an exactly accurate representation of the mixture of bulbs supplied
Delivery and Discounts
To see Our standard, reduced and FREE Delivery Rates click here
Within Ireland, all my deliveries are made by An Post Courier service. Soon, all their vehicles will be electric vehicles and thus, the use of fossil fuels is hugely reduced in the delivery of my orders within Ireland. Packaging, where possible is completely compostable.
Please Note: If you are ordering items from the pre season Spring Flowering Bulbs (Tulips, Daffodils, Alliums and Other Spring Flowering bulbs) along with other items in the store, you will incur a second delivery charge as these will be delivered in a separate delivery in the autumn. This is expected to be during September and October