Felco 2 is the standard bearer of the Felco brand since being launched in 1948. It is the quintessential Felco Secateurs.
Exemplary design, quality material and precision manufacturing in the Felco 2 secateurs provide unique strength and comfort in a pruning product that needs to be used to be fully appreciated.
- Sturdy Steel Handles
- All cutting parts made from High Quality Hardened Steel
- Gives Precise, Clean Cuts
- All Parts are Replaceable
- This Felco secateurs is a Tool for Life
Felco 2 Secateurs Is ideal to use in most garden situations such as:
- Pruning & training fruit trees & roses
- Preparing hardwood cuttings
- Dead heading or preparing cut flowers
- Cutting back and pruning shrubs and small trees
- For Professional and Domestic Users
- Includes safety lock & spring for easy pruning
- Non slip, soft coated handles offer a very comfortable grip and pruning experience
- Blades can be removed to be cleaned and sharpened
Felco 2 Secateurs – Maintenance
- It is very important to clean all pruning tools and secateurs after using so that you do not spread disease or infection.
- Clean & oil blades after use.
- Sharpen blade as required.
- Oil all moving parts before storing in Winter.
Maximum Pruning Diameter: 25mm (1”)
Weight: 240g (.5lb)