Fritillaria imperialis Aurora
- Fritillaria Bulbs Details:
- Delivery and Discounts
Fritillaria imperialis Aurora also referred to as orange crown imperials, are an old fashioned, cottage garden favourite which will add drama and elegance to any garden
Loved by bees, these Fritillaria imperialis Aurora are supplied individually
- Flowering each year during March and April, Fritillarias are perfect for growing in bulb drifts or pots.
- Crown Imperials will reach a height of about 90cm with russet orange colouored blooms which are loved by bees and other pollinating insects
- Plant 30cm deep and 30cm or more apart
- Stagger the planting over a few weeks if you want to and this will result in the blooms opening up over a longer period in the spring
- Size of Bulb 22cm and bigger
- All my Spring Flowering Bulbs come from suppliers whose flower bulbs I have been planting in gardens for over 10 years and each year the quality is superb.
- Stagger the planting over a few weeks in the autumn and winter if you want to and this will result in the blooms opening up over a longer period in the spring
To see Our standard, reduced and FREE Delivery Rates click here
Within Ireland, all my deliveries are made by An Post Courier service. Soon, all their vehicles will be electric vehicles and thus, the use of fossil fuels is hugely reduced in the delivery of my orders within Ireland. Packaging, where possible is completely compostable.
Please Note: If you are ordering items from the pre season Spring Flowering Bulbs (Tulips, Daffodils, Alliums and Other Spring Flowering bulbs) along with other items in the store, you will incur a second delivery charge as these will be delivered in a separate delivery in the autumn. This is expected to be during September and October
All the packaging that I use is, where possible either reused, recycled or recyclable. All the bulbs are supplied to me loose in bulk crates so that there is no plastic wrapping or packaging to be dumped.