Mixed Colour Tulips 12 Pack
- Product Details
- Mixed Tulip Bulbs Planting Details
Darwin Hybrid Tulips Mixed Colours are the right choice if you want easy to grow. classic, spring flowering tulips in a variety of colours
These Darwin Hybrid Tulips Mixed Colours bulbs are supplied in BAGS OF 12
These are super size Tulip bulbs and bigger than what you are likely to find available in plastic packed prepacks in garden centres.
Quite simply, the better quality the bulb, the better quality the plant and flowers which are produced.
- Darwin Hybrid Tulips Mixed Colours will give your garden a beautiful mixture of colourful Tulip flowers during March and April on stems 40-60cm in height.
- Plant 10cm deep and 10cm or more apart
- Stagger the planting over a few weeks if you want to and this will result in the blooms opening up over a longer period in the spring
- Tulips can be successfully planted right in to January
- Size of Bulb 12 cm
- I have been growing Tulips from this Dutch grower for over 10 years and each year the quality is superb.
- All the packaging that I use is, where possible either reused, recycled or recyclable. All the bulbs are supplied to me loose in bulk crates so that there is no plastic wrapping or packaging to be dumped.