Mixed Colours Crocus are one of the earliest and most cheerful of all spring flowering bulbs
These Mixed Colours Crocus are supplied in packets of 20 for €5.00
Flowering each year beginning in late February/Early March, Mixed Colours Crocus are perfect for growing in bulb drifts or pots.
- If you would like to create an area of colour in your lawn then these Mixed Colours Crocus are the ones for you as they are perfect for naturalizing
- Quite simply, the better quality the bulb, the better quality the plant and flowers which are produced.
- Plant 5-10cm deep and 5-10cm or more apart
- Stagger the planting over a few weeks if you want to and this will result in the blooms opening up over a longer period in the spring
- Mixed Colours Crocus can be successfully planted right in to January
- Size of Bulb 8cm and bigger
I have been growing Mixed Colours Crocus from this Dutch grower for over 10 years and each year the quality is superb.
All the packaging that I use is, where possible either reused, recycled or recyclable. All the bulbs are supplied to me loose in bulk crates so that there is no plastic wrapping or packaging to be dumped.
Delivery and Discounts - Now Delivering throughout Ireland and UK
To see Our standard, reduced and FREE Delivery Rates click here
Within Ireland, all my deliveries are made by An Post Courier service. All their vehicles are electric vehicles and thus, no fossil fuels are used in the delivery of my orders within Ireland. Packaging, where possible is completely compostable.