Mixed Colours Crocus are one of the earliest and most cheerful of all spring flowering bulbs
These Mixed Colours Crocus are supplied in packets of 12
- Flowering each year beginning in late February/Early March, Mixed Colours Crocus are perfect for growing in bulb drifts or pots.
- If you would like to create an area of colour in your lawn then these Mixed Colours Crocus are the ones for you as they are perfect for naturalizing
- Plant 5-10cm deep and 5-10cm or more apart
- Stagger the planting over a few weeks if you want to and this will result in the blooms opening up over a longer period in the spring
- Mixed Colours Crocus can be successfully planted right in to January
- Size of Bulb 8cm and bigger
- I have been growing Mixed Colours Crocus from this Dutch grower for over 10 years and each year the quality is superb.
- All Pre- Season Orders (Bulbs and Flower Seeds) will be delivered when they arrive in stock. Please note that this is expected to be during September/October
- All my Spring Flowering Bulbs come from suppliers whose flower bulbs I have been planting in gardens for over 10 years and each year the quality is superb.
To see Our standard, reduced and FREE Delivery Rates click here
Within Ireland, all my deliveries are made by An Post Courier service. Soon, all their vehicles will be electric vehicles and thus, the use of fossil fuels is hugely reduced in the delivery of my orders within Ireland. Packaging, where possible is completely compostable.
All the packaging that I use is, where possible either reused, recycled or recyclable. All the bulbs are supplied to me loose in bulk crates so that there is no plastic wrapping or packaging to be dumped.