Mixed Double Tulips
- Mixed Double Tulips
- Plant and Planting
Mixed Double Tulips will make a fantastic, floral and colourful display in your garden during the spring.
These Mixed Double Tulip bulbs are supplied in packets of 7
These are super size Tulip bulbs and bigger than what you are likely to find available in plastic packed prepacks in garden centres.
Quite simply, the better quality the bulb, the better quality the plant and flowers which are produced.
Mixed Double Tulips flower quite late in the spring, during April and May
- Plant 10cm deep and 10cm or more apart
- Stagger the planting over a few weeks if you want to and this will result in the blooms opening up over a longer period in the spring
- Tulips can be successfully planted right in to January
- Size of Bulb 12 cm and larger
- I have been growing Tulips from this Dutch grower for over 10 years and each year the quality is superb.
- All the packaging that I use is compostable in a home compost bin including the packing tape and where possible, either reused, recycled or recyclable. All the bulbs are supplied to me loose in bulk crates so that there is no plastic wrapping or packaging to be dumped.