Regular price €0,99 EUR
Regular priceUnit price per
- Product Details
- Plant and Planting Details
Muscari armeniacum also referred to as Grape Hyacinth is second to none in terms of the colour and beauty it will bring to your spring garden
These Muscari armeniacum are supplied in packets of 10
Plant and Planting Details
- Producing beautiful blue flowers on stems up to 15cm high, these really beautiful Grape Hyacinths are perfectly suited to growing in pots or in beds and borders and are so easy to grow, simply plant them during autumn and winter, sit back, forget about them and await a vision in blue!
- These Muscari bulbs are large and are ideally suited for planting in drifts in lawns or wildflower areas for naturalizing
- Plant 5-cm deep and 5cm or more apart
- Stagger the planting over a few weeks if you want to and this will result in the blooms opening up over a longer period in the spring
- Muscari armeniacum bulbs can be successfully planted right in to January
- Size of Bulb 9-10cm and bigger
- All Pre- Season Orders (Bulbs and Flower Seeds) will be delivered when they arrive in stock. Please note that this is expected to be during September/October
- All my Spring Flowering Bulbs come from suppliers whose flower bulbs I have been planting in gardens for over 10 years and each year the quality is superb.
- Stagger the planting over a few weeks in the autumn and winter if you want to and this will result in the blooms opening up over a longer period in the spring