- Plant and Planting Details
- Delivery and Discounts
Muscari armeniacum also referred to as Grape Hyacinth is second to none in terms of the colour and beauty it will bring to your spring garden
These Muscari armeniacum are supplied in packets of 10
- Producing beautiful blue flowers on stems up to 15cm high, these really beautiful Grape Hyacinths are perfectly suited to growing in pots or in beds and borders and are so easy to grow, simply plant them during autumn and winter, sit back, forget about them and await a vision in blue!
- Plant 5-cm deep and 5cm or more apart
- Stagger the planting over a few weeks if you want to and this will result in the blooms opening up over a longer period in the spring
- Muscari armeniacum bulbs can be successfully planted right in to January
- Size of Bulb 7-8cm and bigger
- All Pre- Season Orders (Bulbs and Flower Seeds) will be delivered when they arrive in stock. Please note that this is expected to be during September/October
- All my Spring Flowering Bulbs come from suppliers whose flower bulbs I have been planting in gardens for over 10 years and each year the quality is superb.
- Stagger the planting over a few weeks in the autumn and winter if you want to and this will result in the blooms opening up over a longer period in the spring
To see Our standard, reduced and FREE Delivery Rates click here
Within Ireland, all my deliveries are made by An Post Courier service. Soon, all their vehicles will be electric vehicles and thus, the use of fossil fuels is hugely reduced in the delivery of my orders within Ireland. Packaging, where possible is completely compostable.
All the packaging that I use is, where possible either reused, recycled or recyclable. All the bulbs are supplied to me loose in bulk crates so that there is no plastic wrapping or packaging to be dumped.