- Product Details
- Narcissus Congress Bulbs:
- Pre Season Delivery - Please Read Carefully
Narcissus Congress is a really showy and flouncy Narcissus. Horticulturally interesting as it is a split corona type of Daffodil. The corona or trumpet is orange and the outer petals a vivid yellow.
Available to Purchase NOW for Delivery during Autumn 2022
These, Grade 1 Narcissus Congress are supplied in packets of 5
- The corona or trumpet of Narcissus Congress is orange and the outer petals a vivid yellow making this Daffodil a really showy and colourful addition to the spring garden
- All these Narcissus are bulbs that I will be using for my own design clients during the autumn.
- These Daffodil Bulbs are better quality than what I have found available in garden centres prepacked in plastic packaging.
- The Daffodil bulbs I am offering for sale are Irish grown, large and good quality which guarantees good quality blooms next spring.
- They come from growers whose Daffodils I have been planting in gardens for over 12 years and each year the quality is superb.
- These Narcissus Congress bulbs are grown in Cork and the quality of these Narcissus bulbs are as good as you will get and as they originate in Ireland you can be sure that your purchase has a lower Carbon footprint than many others available.
- Plant 15cm deep and 10cm or more apart
- Stagger the planting over a few weeks or months in the autumn so that the flowering period will be similarly staggered next spring.
- Size of Bulb 14cm+
- All the packaging that I use, where possible, is either reused, recycled or recyclable. All the bulbs are supplied to me loose in bulk crates so that there is no plastic wrapping or packaging to be dumped.
Spring Flowering Bulbs are Available to Pre-Order NOW for Delivery commencing September 2022
Save Money on your Spring Flowering Bulbs by ordering NOW
I take my lead on delivery. directly from the bulb growers, it varies each year as to when they are ready.
I wait until the grower says they are good to go, I am not pressured by when the supermarkets and garden centres have their bulbs available.
If we ship too early the bulbs may not be ready and will then rot.
If they are planted too early in the season then they won't flower at the right time in spring so please be patient, we have to work with Nature on this.
That being said, delivery will commence at some point in Septmeber with the bulk of orders being delivered during October
Spring bulbs vary in cost depending on the time of year. Ordering early in the year means that I can supply them at a better price. These will become more expensive as we get closer to the autumn.
In short, by pre-ordering spring flowering bulbs,
- we save money and
- have a better range to choose from
To see Our standard, reduced and FREE Delivery Rates click here
Within Ireland, all my deliveries are made by An Post Courier service. Soon, all their vehicles will be electric vehicles and thus, the use of fossil fuels is hugely reduced in the delivery of my orders within Ireland. Packaging, where possible is completely compostable.