Narcissus Golden Bells
- Product Details
- Narcissus Golden Bells Bulbs:
- Pre Season Delivery - Please Read Carefully
Now this is a curiosity in the garden, Narcissus Golden Bells is a really dwarf variety only growing to less than 20cm. Very large golden trumpet with very slight petals behind make Narcissus Golden Bells a very interesting dwarf Daffodil.
Available to Purchase NOW for Delivery during Autumn 2022
These, Grade 1 Narcissus Golden Bells are supplied in packets of 7
- A really interesting dwarf cultivar of Narcissus bulbocodium
- Grows to less than 20cm
- Ideal for growing in pots or naturalizing in lawns/wildflower areas
- All these Narcissus are bulbs that I will be using for my own design clients during the autumn.
- These Daffodil Bulbs are better quality than what I have found available in garden centres prepacked in plastic packaging.
- They come from growers whose Daffodils I have been planting in gardens for over 15 years and each year the quality is superb.
- Plant 15cm deep and 10cm or more apart
- Stagger the planting over a few weeks or months in the autumn so that the flowering period will be similarly staggered next spring.
- Size of Bulb 6m+
- All the packaging that I use, where possible, is either reused, recycled or recyclable. All the bulbs are supplied to me loose in bulk crates so that there is no plastic wrapping or packaging to be dumped.
Spring Flowering Bulbs are Available to Pre-Order NOW for Delivery commencing September 2022
Save Money on your Spring Flowering Bulbs by ordering NOW
I take my lead on delivery. directly from the bulb growers, it varies each year as to when they are ready.
I wait until the grower says they are good to go, I am not pressured by when the supermarkets and garden centres have their bulbs available.
If we ship too early the bulbs may not be ready and will then rot.
If they are planted too early in the season then they won't flower at the right time in spring so please be patient, we have to work with Nature on this.
That being said, delivery will commence at some point in Septmeber with the bulk of orders being delivered during October
Spring bulbs vary in cost depending on the time of year. Ordering early in the year means that I can supply them at a better price. These will become more expensive as we get closer to the autumn.
In short, by pre-ordering spring flowering bulbs,
- we save money and
- have a better range to choose from
To see Our standard, reduced and FREE Delivery Rates click here
Within Ireland, all my deliveries are made by An Post Courier service. Soon, all their vehicles will be electric vehicles and thus, the use of fossil fuels is hugely reduced in the delivery of my orders within Ireland. Packaging, where possible is completely compostable.