Narcissus Pheasant Eye
- Narcissus Pheasant Eye Bulbs:
Narcissus Pheasant Eye is a beautifully, strongly scented Narcissus, among the best of all for scent. This is a highly sought after Narcissus variety.
These Narcissus Pheasant Eye are supplied in packets of 5
Secure Yours Now
Available to Pre Order NOW for Delivery during Autumn 2023
Narcissus Pheasant Eye produces stems about 40cm high during April and May, each with several, strongly scented simple flowers of white petals and a soft yellow central cup fringed with a dramatic yet subtle red colour.
Narcissus Pheasant Eye is a really sought after variety of Narcissus and will be among the first to sell out.
- All these Narcissus are bulbs that I will be using for my own design clients during the autumn.
- These Daffodil Bulbs are better quality than what I have found available in garden centres prepacked in plastic packaging.
- The Daffodil bulbs I am offering for sale are Irish grown, large and good quality which guarantees good quality blooms next spring.
- They come from an Irish grower whose Daffodils I have been planting in gardens for over 12 years and each year the quality is superb.
- Nothing says spring has arrived like the simple yet utterly beautiful, Daffodil.
- A really beautiful and highly sought after variety.
- These bulbs are grown in Cork and the quality of these Narcissus bulbs are as good as you will get and as they originate in Ireland you can be sure that your purchase has a lower Carbon footprint than many others available.
- Plant 15cm deep and 10cm or more apart
- Stagger the planting over a few weeks or months in the autumn so that the flowering period will be similarly staggered next spring.
- Size of Bulb 14cm+
- All the packaging that I use, where possible, is either reused, recycled or recyclable. All the bulbs are supplied to me loose in bulk crates so that there is no plastic wrapping or packaging to be dumped.