- Product Details
- Plant and Planting Details
- Pre Season Delivery - Please Read Carefully
Ranunculus are an old fashioned, cottage garden favourite
These are available to purchase now for delivery in Autumn 2022
These Ranunculus are supplied in mixed colours and in packets of 5
- Flowering each year beginning in late February/Early March, Ranunculus are perfect for growing in bulb drifts or pots.
- If you would like to create an area of colour in your lawn then these Ranunculus are the ones for you as they are perfect for naturalizing
- Alternatively grow them in a pot near your house as the sight of a pot full of mixed Ranunculus can't help but lift the spirits and bring a smile to your face during early spring
- Plant 5cm deep and 10cm or more apart
- Stagger the planting over a few weeks if you want to and this will result in the blooms opening up over a longer period in the spring
- Mixed Ranunculus can be successfully planted right in to January
- Size of Bulb 9cm and bigger
- All Pre- Season Orders (Bulbs and Flower Seeds) will be delivered when they arrive in stock. Please note that this is expected to be during September/October
- All my Spring Flowering Bulbs come from suppliers whose flower bulbs I have been planting in gardens for over 10 years and each year the quality is superb.
- Stagger the planting over a few weeks in the autumn and winter if you want to and this will result in the blooms opening up over a longer period in the spring
Spring Flowering Bulbs are Available to Pre-Order NOW for Delivery commencing September 2022
Save Money on your Spring Flowering Bulbs by ordering NOW
I take my lead on delivery. directly from the bulb growers, it varies each year as to when they are ready.
I wait until the grower says they are good to go, I am not pressured by when the supermarkets and garden centres have their bulbs available.
If we ship too early the bulbs may not be ready and will then rot.
If they are planted too early in the season then they won't flower at the right time in spring so please be patient, we have to work with Nature on this.
That being said, delivery will commence at some point in Septmeber with the bulk of orders being delivered during October
Spring bulbs vary in cost depending on the time of year. Ordering early in the year means that I can supply them at a better price. These will become more expensive as we get closer to the autumn.
In short, by pre-ordering spring flowering bulbs,
- we save money and
- have a better range to choose from
To see Our standard, reduced and FREE Delivery Rates click here
Within Ireland, all my deliveries are made by An Post Courier service. Soon, all their vehicles will be electric vehicles and thus, the use of fossil fuels is hugely reduced in the delivery of my orders within Ireland. Packaging, where possible is completely compostable.