Ranunculus are an old fashioned, cottage garden favourite
These Ranunculus are supplied in mixed colours and in packets of 7 for €5.00
Flowering each year beginning in late February/Early March, Ranunculus are perfect for growing in bulb drifts or pots.
- If you would like to create an area of colour in your lawn then these Ranunculus are the ones for you as they are perfect for naturalizing
- Alternatively grow them in a pot near your house as the sight of a pot full of mixed Ranunculus can't help but lift the spirits and bring a smile to your face during early spring
- Plant 5cm deep and 10cm or more apart
- Stagger the planting over a few weeks if you want to and this will result in the blooms opening up over a longer period in the spring
- Mixed Ranunculus can be successfully planted right in to January
- Size of Bulb 8cm and bigger
All the packaging that I use is, where possible either reused, recycled or recyclable. All the bulbs are supplied to me loose in bulk crates so that there is no plastic wrapping or packaging to be dumped.
Delivery and Discounts - Now Delivering throughout Ireland and UK
To see Our standard, reduced and FREE Delivery Rates click here
Within Ireland, all my deliveries are made by An Post Courier service. All their vehicles are electric vehicles and thus, no fossil fuels are used in the delivery of my orders within Ireland. Packaging, where possible is completely compostable.