- Plant and Planting Details
- Delivery and Discounts
Triteleia corrina also referred to as the Triplet Lily are a really striking, dark blue spring/early summer flowering bulb.
These Triteleia corrina are supplied in packets of 15
Flowering each year during May and June on stems up to 50cm high, these really beautiful Triteleia corrina are perfectly suited to growing in pots or in beds and borders and are so easy to grow, simply plant them between autumn and spring, sit back and forget about them.
- Plant 5-cm deep and 5cm or more apart
- Stagger the planting over a few weeks if you want to and this will result in the blooms opening up over a longer period in the spring/summer
- Triplet Lily bulbs can be successfully planted right in to April
- Size of Bulb 7cm circumference
All Pre- Season Orders (Bulbs and Flower Seeds) will be delivered when they arrive in stock. Please note that this is expected to be during September/October
- All my Spring Flowering Bulbs come from suppliers whose flower bulbs I have been planting in gardens for over 10 years and each year the quality is superb.
- Stagger the planting over a few weeks in the autumn and winter if you want to and this will result in the blooms opening up over a longer period in the spring
To see Our standard, reduced and FREE Delivery Rates click here
Within Ireland, all my deliveries are made by An Post Courier service. Soon, all their vehicles will be electric vehicles and thus, the use of fossil fuels is hugely reduced in the delivery of my orders within Ireland. Packaging, where possible is completely compostable.
Please Note: If you are ordering items from the pre season Spring Flowering Bulbs (Tulips, Daffodils, Alliums and Other Spring Flowering bulbs) along with other items in the store, you will incur a second delivery charge as these will be delivered in a separate delivery in the autumn. This is expected to be during September and October
All the packaging that I use is, where possible either reused, recycled or recyclable. All the bulbs are supplied to me loose in bulk crates so that there is no plastic wrapping or packaging to be dumped.