- Product Details
- Plant and Planting Details
Triteleia corrina also referred to as the Triplet Lily are a really striking, dark blue spring/early summer flowering bulb.
These are available to purchase now for delivery in Autumn 2022
These Triteleia corrina are supplied in packets of 20
Flowering each year during May and June on stems up to 50cm high, these really beautiful Triteleia corrina are perfectly suited to growing in pots or in beds and borders and are so easy to grow, simply plant them between autumn and spring, sit back and forget about them.
- Plant 5-cm deep and 5cm or more apart
- Stagger the planting over a few weeks if you want to and this will result in the blooms opening up over a longer period in the spring/summer
- Triplet Lily bulbs can be successfully planted right in to April
- Size of Bulb 7cm circumference
All Pre- Season Orders (Bulbs and Flower Seeds) will be delivered when they arrive in stock. Please note that this is expected to be during September/October
- All my Spring Flowering Bulbs come from suppliers whose flower bulbs I have been planting in gardens for over 10 years and each year the quality is superb.
- Stagger the planting over a few weeks in the autumn and winter if you want to and this will result in the blooms opening up over a longer period in the spring