Regular price €0,99 EUR
Regular priceUnit price per
- Product Details
- Tulip Antoinette Plant and Planting Details:
Tulip Antoinette is valuable not just for its beauty but also because it is multi-flowering, producing more than one bloom per stem. It flowers quite late, blooming in May and extending the Tulip season in your garden
These Tulip Antoinette bulbs are supplied in packets of 7
These are super size Tulip bulbs and bigger than what you are likely to find available in plastic packed prepacks in garden centres.
Quite simply, the better quality the bulb, the better quality the plant and flowers which are produced.
Tulip Antoinette Plant and Planting Details:
The buds open buttery yellow with green flames plus a little pink and later flower into canary yellow with bright pink edges.
- Multi Flowering tulip bulbs
- Make a fantastic cut flower
- Plant 10cm deep and 10cm or more apart
- Stagger the planting over a few weeks if you want to and this will result in the blooms opening up over a longer period in the spring
- Tulips can be successfully planted right in to January
- Size of Bulb 12 cm
- Flowering period: May
- Height: about 45cm
- I have been growing Tulips from this Dutch grower for over 10 years and each year the quality is superb.
- All the packaging that I use is, where possible either reused, recycled or recyclable. All the bulbs are supplied to me loose in bulk crates so that there is no plastic wrapping or packaging to be dumped.