Tulip Double Shirley
- Tulip Double Shirley
- Tulip Double Shirley Plant and Planting
Tulip Double Shirley is a really beautiful semi-double Tulip, white and lilac/purple in colour which flowers quite late in the spring, during April and May
These Tulip Double Shirley bulbs are supplied in packets of 6
Quite simply, the better quality the bulb, the better quality the plant and flowers which are produced.
- Plant 10cm deep and 10cm or more apart
- Stagger the planting over a few weeks if you want to and this will result in the blooms opening up over a longer period in the spring
- Tulip Double Shirley is a semi-double Tulip, white and lilac/purple in colour during April and May, a real showstopper
- Tulips can be successfully planted right in to January
- Size of Bulb 12 cm and larger
- I have been growing Tulips from this Dutch grower for over 10 years and each year the quality is superb.
- All the packaging that I use is, where possible either reused, recycled or recyclable. All the bulbs are supplied to me loose in bulk crates so that there is no plastic wrapping or packaging to be dumped.