Tulip Golden Apeldoorn
- Plant and Planting
- Delivery and Discounts
Tulip Golden Apeldoorn is the classic yellow, Darwin hybrid Tulip.
These Tulip Golden Apeldoorn bulbs are supplied in packets of 10
These are super size Tulip bulbs and bigger than what you are likely to find available in plastic packed prepacks in garden centres.
Secure Yours Now
Available to Pre Order NOW for Delivery during Autumn 2023
Tulip Golden Apeldoorn is a beautiful yellow coloured Tulip which flowers during March and April on stems 40-60cm in height.
- Plant 10cm deep and 10cm or more apart
- Stagger the planting over a few weeks if you want to and this will result in the blooms opening up over a longer period in the spring
- Tulips can be successfully planted right in to January
- Size of Bulb 12 cm
- I have been growing Tulips from this Dutch grower for over 10 years and each year the quality is superb.
- All the packaging that I use is, where possible either reused, recycled or recyclable. All the bulbs are supplied to me loose in bulk crates so that there is no plastic wrapping or packaging to be dumped.
To see Our standard, reduced and FREE Delivery Rates click here
Within Ireland, all my deliveries are made by An Post Courier service. Soon, all their vehicles will be electric vehicles and thus, the use of fossil fuels is hugely reduced in the delivery of my orders within Ireland. Packaging, where possible is completely compostable.