Tulip Grand Perfection
- Tulip Grand Perfection
- Plant and Planting
- Pre Season Delivery - Please Read Carefully
Tulip Grand Perfection is a really stately and elegant single flowering tulip with petals of crimson red/burgundy in colour
Available to Purchase NOW for Delivery during Autumn 2022
These Tulip Grand Perfection bulbs are supplied in packets of 7
- Tulip Grand Perfection is a beautiful early flowering single, Triumph Tulip growing to 30-40cm in height.
- Very striking off white flowers with bright red flames on a white base are produced in April
- This group is also known as the 'Rembrandt Tulips' as they resemble the historic Tulips painted in the golden age.
- The sturdy stems and the dark leaves make this a super garden tulip.
Plant 10-15cm deep and 10cm or more apart
- Stagger the planting over a few weeks if you want to and this will result in the blooms opening up over a longer period in the spring
- Tulips can be successfully planted right in to January
- Size of Bulb 12 cm and larger
Quite simply, the better quality the bulb, the better quality the plant and flowers which are produced.
- I have been growing Tulips from this Dutch grower for over 10 years and each year the quality is superb.
- All the packaging that I use is, where possible either reused, recycled or recyclable. All the bulbs are supplied to me loose in bulk crates so that there is no plastic wrapping or packaging to be dumped.
Spring Flowering Bulbs are Available to Pre-Order NOW for Delivery commencing September 2022
Save Money on your Spring Flowering Bulbs by ordering NOW
I take my lead on delivery. directly from the bulb growers, it varies each year as to when they are ready.
I wait until the grower says they are good to go, I am not pressured by when the supermarkets and garden centres have their bulbs available.
If we ship too early the bulbs may not be ready and will then rot.
If they are planted too early in the season then they won't flower at the right time in spring so please be patient, we have to work with Nature on this.
That being said, delivery will commence at some point in Septmeber with the bulk of orders being delivered during October
Spring bulbs vary in cost depending on the time of year. Ordering early in the year means that I can supply them at a better price. These will become more expensive as we get closer to the autumn.
In short, by pre-ordering spring flowering bulbs,
- we save money and
- have a better range to choose from
To see Our standard, reduced and FREE Delivery Rates click here
Within Ireland, all my deliveries are made by An Post Courier service. Soon, all their vehicles will be electric vehicles and thus, the use of fossil fuels is hugely reduced in the delivery of my orders within Ireland. Packaging, where possible is completely compostable.