Tulip Princess Irene
- Tulip Princess Irene
- Plant and Planting
Tulip Princess Irene is a real show stopper such is the drama of her beautiful blooms of orange streaked with red
Available to Purchase NOW for Delivery during Autumn 2022
These Tulip Princess Irene bulbs are supplied in packets of 7
These are super size Tulip bulbs and bigger than what you are likely to find available in plastic packed prepacks in garden centres.
Quite simply, the better quality the bulb, the better quality the plant and flowers which are produced.
Tulip Princess Irene produces tall elegant stems of really dramatic orange flowers, flamed with purple during late April and May
Tulip Princess Irene has been awarded an RHS AGM which denotes a top performer in the garden
and Tulip Princess Irene is great as a cut flower
- Plant 10cm deep and 10cm or more apart
- Stagger the planting over a few weeks if you want to and this will result in the blooms opening up over a longer period in the spring
- Tulip Princess Irene can be successfully planted right in to January
- Size of Bulb 12 cm and larger
- I have been growing Tulips from this Dutch grower for over 15 years and each year the quality is superb.
- All the packaging that I use is compostable in a home compost bin including the packing tape and where possible, either reused, recycled or recyclable. All the bulbs are supplied to me loose in bulk crates so that there is no plastic wrapping or packaging to be dumped.