Tulip Princess Irene
- Tulip Princess Irene
- Delivery and Discounts
- Plant and Planting
Tulip Princess Irene is a real show stopper such is the drama of her blooms
These Tulip Princess Irene bulbs are supplied in packets of 8
These are super size Tulip bulbs and bigger than what you are likely to find available in plastic packed prepacks in garden centres.
Quite simply, the better quality the bulb, the better quality the plant and flowers which are produced.
To see Our standard, reduced and FREE Delivery Rates click here
Within Ireland, all my deliveries are made by An Post Courier service. Soon, all their vehicles will be electric vehicles and thus, the use of fossil fuels is hugely reduced in the delivery of my orders within Ireland. Packaging, where possible is completely compostable.
Tulip Princess Irene produces tall elegant stems of really dramatic orange flowers, flamed with purple during late April and May
Tulip Princess Irene has been awarded an RHS AGM which denotes a top performer in the garden
and Tulip Princess Irene is great as a cut flower
- Plant 10cm deep and 10cm or more apart
- Stagger the planting over a few weeks if you want to and this will result in the blooms opening up over a longer period in the spring
- Tulip Princess Irene can be successfully planted right in to January
- Size of Bulb 12 cm and larger
- I have been growing Tulips from this Dutch grower for over 10 years and each year the quality is superb.
- All the packaging that I use is, where possible either reused, recycled or recyclable. All the bulbs are supplied to me loose in bulk crates so that there is no plastic wrapping or packaging to be dumped.0