Tulip Spring Green
- Tulip Spring Green
- Plant and Planting
- Tulip Spring Green bulbs - Description
Tulip Spring Green is a really attractive, spring flower. A white, Lily-type, viridiflora Tulip with a distinctive and very attractive green flame from the base of each petal.
These Tulip Spring Green bulbs are supplied in packets of 6
Secure Yours Now
Available to Pre Order NOW for Delivery during Autumn 2023
These are super size Tulip bulbs (12cm+) and bigger than what you are likely to find available in plastic packed prepacks in garden centres.
Quite simply, the better quality the bulb, the better quality the plant and flowers which are produced.
- Plant 10cm deep and 10cm or more apart
- Stagger the planting over a few weeks if you want to and this will result in the blooms opening up over a longer period in the spring
- Tulip Spring Green can be successfully planted right in to January
- Flowers during April and May on 40cm stems
- Size of Bulb 12 cm and larger
- I have been growing Tulips from this Dutch grower for over 15 years and each year the quality is superb.
- All the packaging that I use is compostable in a home compost bin including the packing tape and where possible, either reused, recycled or recyclable. All the bulbs are supplied to me loose in bulk crates so that there is no plastic wrapping or packaging to be dumped.