Tulip Texas Flame
- Plant and Planting Details
Tulip Texas Flame is a really showy and flamboyant Tulip, A vibrant yellow parrot Tulip with bright red streaks on the petals and crimped edges, blooming in May on stems that measure 40-60cm in height.
These Tulip Texas Flame bulbs are supplied in packets of 6 and will be among the first to sell out
Secure Yours Now
Available to Pre Order NOW for Delivery during Autumn 2023
Tulip Texas Flame is a vibrant yellow parrot Tulip with bright red streaks on the petals and crimped edges, blooming in May on stems that measure 40-60cm in height.
- Texas Flame is a beautiful historic parrot tulip from the 1940s
- The flowers often have green flames and some red on the edges.
- Plant in groups for a spectacular spring display.
- Plant 10cm deep and 10cm or more apart
- Stagger the planting over a few weeks if you want to and this will result in the blooms opening up over a longer period in the spring
- Tulips can be successfully planted right in to January
- Size of Bulb 12 cm
- I have been growing Tulips from this Dutch grower for over 10 years and each year the quality is superb.
- All the packaging that I use is, where possible either reused, recycled or recyclable. All the bulbs are supplied to me loose in bulk crates so that there is no plastic wrapping or packaging to be dumped.