Anita - Artisan Bird Nester
- Product Details
- Anita - Artisan Bird Nester Details
- Anita - Artisan Bird Nester - Siting
The Anita - Artisan Bird Nester is the largest, ‘Spherical’ model of our Artisan Wild Bird Nester range.
Spherical in shape it offers a larger cavity perfect for species of small garden birds who roost together.
Offering a cosy place to roost during harsh winter months, plus in springtime, small birds may use this Fair Trade product as a nest.
- The Fair Trade Bird Nester has a sturdy inner frame for support.
- Attached hooks at the rear and a long loop at the top ensure you can fasten the nester securely. As a result, these make it easier to site the nester in the natural leaf cover and vegetation of ivy, bushes, trees or hedges.
- The nester has a small round entrance reinforced with steel. It is also slightly protruding to make it easy for birds to land and perch on.
- Purchasing our Fair Trade product helps both wildlife and people. In addition to giving a bird a nest, you’ll be supporting the Artisan workers in Southern Bangladesh who make them. Funding the survival of many women and their families from rural communities in desperate poverty.
- Handmade to the highest quality finish using natural seagrass and recycled saris. Every nester is unique in colour!
- Each artisan chooses the colourful recycled sari pattern making every nester different.
- Position the bird nester in a sheltered space to keep out harsh weather.
- Preferably face the bird nester between North and South-East.
- A warm, protected roosting space out of the prevailing wind can be a lifesaver for small birds during cold, harsh weather condition.
- Dimensions: 15.5 x 14.5 x 18.5 cm
- Weight 280g
Remove nesting material carefully between breeding seasons.
On the other hand, leftover materials can attract bumblebees to nest within.
We aim to deliver all items within 72 hours of order however, please be aware that some items may temporarily run out of stock so please allow up to 15 working days for delivery. Items are rarely delayed but it does happen from time to time.
To see Our standard, reduced and FREE Delivery Rates click here
Within Ireland, all my deliveries are made by An Post Courier service. Soon, all their vehicles will be electric vehicles and thus, the use of fossil fuels is hugely reduced in the delivery of my orders within Ireland. Packaging, where possible is completely compostable.