- Product Details
- The Butterfly Barn Details:
Feed & provide shelter for butterflies in your garden with our new Butterfly Barn.
Part of our new Barn Range. The Butterfly Barn provides a safe home for all types of butterflies, moths and lacewings.
- Designed not only for butterflies but also many other species of pollinating insects. The slatted centre provides resting and sheltering spots. The Barn’s recycled plastic door swivels, allowing access to the nesting compartment to clean and carefully observe species during cooler weather.
- For feeding fill up the reservoir at the bottom with a solution of butterfly food. Recipes can be found online, or you can purchase a ready-made packet directly from our website, which requires adding water. Or serve sweet over-ripe fruit instead of sugar water.
- Produced from sustainably managed, FSC-certified wood, with a recycled second-life plastic front. The Butterfly Barn comes in an attractive gift box and is easy to put up and care for.
- Dimensions: 20.5 x 17 x 10.5 cm
- Weight: 670grammes
We aim to deliver all items within 72 hours of order however, please be aware that some items may temporarily run out of stock so please allow up to 15 working days for delivery. Items are rarely delayed but it does happen from time to time.
To see Our standard, reduced and FREE Delivery Rates click here
Within Ireland, all my deliveries are made by An Post Courier service. Soon, all their vehicles will be electric vehicles and thus, the use of fossil fuels is hugely reduced in the delivery of my orders within Ireland. Packaging, where possible is completely compostable.