Narcissus Tete a Tete
- Narcissus Tete a Tete Bulbs:
- Delivery and Discounts
Narcissus Tete a Tete is one of my favourite of all the spring flowering bulbs.
Nothing says spring has arrived like the simple yet utterly beautiful, Yellow Daffodil and this delightful dwarf form is one of the very prettiest
These, Grade 1 Quality Narcissus Tete a Tete are supplied in packets of 12
Get them early as they are always one of the first to run out of stock
- Not all Daffodils and Narcissus are born equal!! Some are tall and some are small. Narcissus Tete a Tete is an extremely pretty, dwarf daffodil.
- Flowers are produced in March and early April often 2 or 3 blooms per stem. Overall flowering height is about 10cm or 4-5"
- These dwarf daffodils can be grown either in pots or in beds
- This truly delightful yellow dwarf daffodil will not disappoint.
- All these Narcissus are bulbs that I will be using for my own design clients during the autumn.
- These Daffodil Bulbs are better quality than what I have found available in garden centres prepacked in plastic packaging.
- The Daffodil bulbs I am offering for sale are Irish grown, large and good quality which guarantees good quality blooms next spring.
- They come from an Irish grower whose Daffodils I have been planting in gardens for over 12 years and each year the quality is superb.
- These Narcissus Tete a Tete bulbs are grown in Cork and the quality of these Narcissus bulbs are as good as you will get and as they originate in Ireland you can be sure that your purchase has a lower Carbon footprint than many others available.
- Plant 15cm deep and 10cm or more apart
- Stagger the planting over a few weeks or months in the autumn so that the flowering period will be similarly staggered next spring.
- Size of Bulb 14cm+
- All the packaging that I use, where possible, is either reused, recycled or recyclable. All the bulbs are supplied to me loose in bulk crates so that there is no plastic wrapping or packaging to be dumped.
To see Our standard, reduced and FREE Delivery Rates click here
Within Ireland, all my deliveries are made by An Post Courier service. Soon, all their vehicles will be electric vehicles and thus, the use of fossil fuels is hugely reduced in the delivery of my orders within Ireland. Packaging, where possible is completely compostable.