Dewdrop Bee & Bug Hotel
- Product Details
Our new Dewdrop Bee & Bug hotel provides nesting tubes for solitary bees & shelter for other beneficial insects in your garden. Solitary bees are wonderful pollinators of fruit, veg and flowers in your garden, and as they don’t live in colonies or make honey, they are non-aggressive and safe around pets and children.
Please Note: Delivery will be week commencing 20th December
- The Dewdrop Bee & Bug Hotel is made from FSC certified timber
- With a decorative woven bamboo finish around the Dewdrop's sides.
- The centre contains bamboo nesting tubes & a pretty aqua blue drilled log ideal for solitary bee nesting.
- The paint may be topped up with a water-based shade to maintain its appearance.
- No chemicals have been used in the construction of this habitat.
Dimensions: 23 x 14 x 13.5 cm
The Dewdrop Butterfly/Insect habitat should be hung in a sheltered sunny position, preferably catching some early morning sun which will warm the emerging adult bees when they hatch out in Springtime.
Attracting solitary bees to the garden is not only safe but beneficial to the pollination of flowers, fruit and vegetables. Solitary bees are born pollinators!