30 Mixed Colour Daffodils
- MIxed Colour Daffodil Bulbs:
- Delivery and Discounts
Create a beautiful display of spring colour with these Mixed Colour Daffodils
These, Grade 1 Mixed Colour Daffodils are supplied in packets of 30
Secure Yours Now
Available to Pre Order NOW for Delivery during Autumn 2023
- All these Narcissus are bulbs that I will be using for my own design clients during the autumn.
- These Daffodil Bulbs are better quality than what I have found available in garden centres prepacked in plastic packaging.
- The Daffodil bulbs I am offering for sale are Irish grown, large and good quality which guarantees good quality blooms next spring.
- They come from an Irish grower whose Daffodils I have been planting in gardens for over 15 years and each year the quality is superb.
- These Mixed Colour Daffodil bulbs are grown in Cork and the quality of these Narcissus bulbs are as good as you will get and as they originate in Ireland you can be sure that your purchase has a lower Carbon footprint than many others available.
- Plant 15cm deep and 10cm or more apart
- Stagger the planting over a few weeks or months in the autumn so that the flowering period will be similarly staggered next spring.
- Size of Bulb 14cm+
- All the packaging that I use, where possible, is either reused, recycled or recyclable. All the bulbs are supplied to me loose in bulk crates so that there is no plastic wrapping or packaging to be dumped.
- Please Note that these picture are representative only and may not be an exactly accurate representation of the mixture of bulbs supplied
To see Our standard, reduced and FREE Delivery Rates click here
Within Ireland, all my deliveries are made by An Post Courier service. Soon, all their vehicles will be electric vehicles and thus, the use of fossil fuels is hugely reduced in the delivery of my orders within Ireland. Packaging, where possible is completely compostable.