These 6 Mixed Iris roots are available at the Special Offer Price of just €12.50 for the Easter Weekend. Offer finishes on Tuesday 6th April
Each packet is made up of 3 x Iris Chartreuse Bounty and 3 x Iris Blue King
- Is very easy to grow
- Freely produces beautiful cream or blue coloured flowers each summer
- Will reach a height of about 60-70cm
- Likes a position in full sun
- Plant Iris roots about 20cm under ground and leave at least 50cm between plants.
- These Iris are fantastic plants for any garden, flowering very freely and for a long period of time
- For best results, feed regularly with the organic plant food, Nature Safe Atlantic Seaweed Liquid Feed.
All my perennial plants are supplied as "bare roots". This means that they are not potted and will need to be potted or planted when you receive them.
All my perennial roots are supplied to me loose in timber crates or cardboard boxes and my packaging is all paper and cardboard so that no plastic is used in the packaging of these perennial roots